Job Costing For Construction
Date: July 26th 2022
Time: 1-2pm EST
Related Industries: Construction Industry
Location: via Zoom Webinar
This is the sixth part of a multi-part webinar series, highlighting the topic of Change Orders.
This webinar will cover:
- What is job costing and what are best practices for job costing?
- What is budget, commitment, actual cost, EAC, and Project Profitability Reporting?
- Why is NetSuite + Appficiency the preferred platform for job costing and budgeting?
- How NetSuite + Appficiency’s job costing solution helps construction companies govern their projects.
- How can construction companies deal with a large volume of projects?
– Appy Charts discussion
- A product demo showcasing Appficiency’s job costing solution (how to use it and insights you can learn from it).
Part 6 | Job Costing
Job costing allows construction companies to get a complete picture of all costs associated with a specific job. However, the job costing process can be time consuming to track, difficult to manage across multiple projects, and complex as projects linger beyond their expected complete time.
More From The Construction Series
Part 4 | Progress Billing
A recap of our NetSuite and Appficiency webinar on June 14th, 2022, at 1:00pm EST for a presentation of our “Construction Webinar Series Part 4: Progress Billing Demo” webinar. This is the fourth part of a multi-part webinar series, highlighting the topic of progress billing.